Chick pea Flour (besan)- 1 1/2 cup
Semolina (sooji)- 2 tbsp
Ghee- 1/2 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cups
Cardomom powder - 1/4 tsp
Roasted Cashew - 1/4 cup
- Roast the besan , sooji, and melted butter in a large frying pan and mix until besan becomes light golden brown in color. Stir the mixture continuously with a spatula to prevent burning. \
- Once roasted you will get a sweet smell of roasted besan. This should take about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat
- When the mixture is still warm mix in sugar and cardamom powder to the roasted besan and mix well.
- Completely mixed take a fist full of besan mixture and roll tightly to shape it in to ladoo.
- You can garnish the ladoo with Cashews over it.I usually love to hide it inside the ladoo..