A quick fix dessert everyone will enjoy.This dessert will be a heart winner or sure
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
Egg - 1 no
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Vanilla extract -1 tsp
Mascapone cheese - 1 cup
Strawberry Jam - 1 cup
- Whisk in together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, egg, sugar in little water to thin batter. Batter should be of coating consistency. i.e it should be coating at back of a wooden spoon.
- Heat a non stick pan apply little butter or spray
- Pour the batter in the middle and roud the pan so that the batter coats the pan.Pour the excess batter back.
- Once the pan cake gets cooked,it would be soft. Flip the pan and remove the pan cake and cool.Repeat the process for the entire batter. Don't use the flat spoon to remove pancake.Since the pancake are easily removable I advice to use the finger tips.
- Let it cool.
- Now whisk mascapone cheese until then mix jam and whisk again.
- Scoop a dollop of mascapone jam mixture on to one side o the crepe and roll from one side to another.
- Serve immediately or serve chilled ,garnishing with chocolate sauce.