I love to incorporate some healthy dishes in to our diet.Oats is a good candidate for that. Oatmeal has a high content of complex carbohydrates and water-soluble fiber that encourages slow digestion and stabilizes blood-glucose levels. Oatmeal porridge also contains more vitamin B and calories.
Oats - 1 cup
Whole wheat flour - 1/4 cup
semolina/ sooji rava - 1/4 cup
yogurt - 1 cup
carrot (grated) - 1/4 cup
coriander leaves - 1/4 bunch
salt - to taste
pepper crushed - as required
Oil - 1-2 tsp per dosa
- Mix 1 cup of oats, wheat flour, semolina, yogurt, carrots, chopped coriander, crushed pepper, salt .
- Add water required to make a batter with pouring consistency.
- Keep the batter aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In a hot griddle pour a teaspoon oil and a spoon full of batter. Spread it to sides and fill up any big holes if there are any.
- Cook in medium high heat.
- Pour little more oil over the dosa and flip over carefully.
- Wait until the dosa is cooked in the other side as well.
- Once cooked on both sides serve it hot along with Coconut Chutney.